This is Tyler’s custom 2021 Rocky Mountain Growler 20 hardtail build, in his own words:
Not much left stock on here:
- I’ve upgraded the fork to the SR Suntour Aion
- Wheels to Mavic Crossmax
- Drivetrain to SRAM GX Eagle 10-52
- Brakes are SRAM Guide T’s
- Dropper is a Crank Brothers Highline
- Pedals are Crank Brothers Stamps
- Tires are Continental Trail King 29×2.4. The only thing left stock are the bar/stem, seat, and the headset. Plans already in place to swap out the bar and stem toward the end of the season, no reason for a new headset or seat
Nice ride, Tyler! Love seeing more Rocky Mountain Growler’s popup here. Looks like a solid build.
If you have a Hardtail you’d like Canada to see, use the form below!
Custom Hardtail Builds
Hardtail Showcase Submission
Subscribe To The Monthly Newsletter!
Get all the latest articles and photos!
If you do not receive a confirmation email, get in touch!
Follow Hardtail Canada
Favourite on Google News